1.27.2016

Role Call: Sierra Boggess!!

Hello!!

If this isn't your first time reading my blog, you probably know I'm a huge fan of Broadway actress Sierra Boggess.

Like, oh my gosh.

She is craaaazy pretty.

Damn, girl.

But aside from being incredibly beautiful, she's massively talented. She's been on several Broadway productions, among them are her most noted performances in The Little Mermaid (I believe she's THE original Broadway Ariel) and 25th Anniversary Performance of The Phantom of the Opera (where I fell in love).

This 25th Anniversary of the Phantom of the Opera is a f* must-watch. SWEAR TO GOD
Okay there so I love her mehehe.

To love her more, or just get an idea which musicals you might find her in, check out this video:

"Keep casting me!"

Happy watching! <3 p="">

0 comments:

Post a Comment