11.07.2015

Cool Ya Head

I'd like to share with you my Cool Ya Head playlist, basically the list of songs I play on speakers when I'm pissed in general (I have different playlists for other specific moods lol). This list has songs with a mix of themes such as anger, betrayal, denial, hopelessness, as well as hope, positivity, belongingness, and just the general feel that bands are there for you. Ya know, the whole emo package.

Shuffle and loop this playlist for full effect.

  1. Can't Fight Against The Youth - Panic! At The Disco



  2. Mad Sounds - Arctic Monkeys



  3. Kill All Your Friends - My Chemical Romance



  4. 7 Minutes in Heaven (Atavan Halen) Fall Out Boy



  5. The Kids Aren't Alright - Fall Out Boy



  6. Bulletproof Heart My Chemical Romance



  7. That Green Gentleman - Panic! At The Disco


  8. Little Lion Man (Punk Goes Pop 4) - Tonight Alive



  9. Dude, What is a Land Pirate - The Wonder Years



  10. Coffee Shop Soundtrack All Time Low



  11. I Am Bulletproof Black Veil Brides



  12. Break Out! Break Out! All Time Low


Feel free to add/remove tracks from this playlist according to your needs. Lol.

I highly recommend that you have a Cool Ya Head playlist, with whatever genre you may be into. It's a great way to vent, especially when you can't find anyone to bother with your rants. Plus, if done properly, you could condition yourself to feeling good after listening to your playlist.

Happy listening!


xos



0 comments:

Post a Comment