2.05.2015

Kaya siguro ako madaldal.

Speechless.

Most of the time I don't know what to say.

Okay fine, madaldal ako. Sabi ng MGA naging supervisor ko sa MGA internship ko nung college, ambilis ko daw magsalita and parang andami ko raw na sinasabi parati. Jusme yung supervisor ko sa educ practicum ginawa pa kong emcee nung Guidance Week ng school nila.

I know madaldal ako, pero di naman senseless yung sinasabi ko. Nung retreat, nung part where we told people what we liked about them, I got a lot of "I admire your strong personality", "I like how you always have a strong opinion on almost everything", "people learn a lot from you", etc. And yeah not just in class, but every freaking where: at home, sa choir, out with friends, with someone I'm romantically involved, sa work in front of work friends or supervisors, online etc. Yun talaga eh. Si Sigrid, ang Babaeng Parating May Opinyon.

But I feel like I don't know what to say most of the time.

Seryoso. I think I have so much to say that I don't know how to say them. I want to seriously talk about my or others' feelings, yung mej existential, pero I'm having a hard time sensing whether they're in for that. I want to know people, like really know them. Kaso since idk how, exactly, I resort to just talking about the basics or just whatever na maisip ko.

Kaya siguro ako madaldal.

Hindi ko alam kasi kung paano sasabihin yung totoong gusto kong sabihin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment