9.07.2014

09052014Fri

September 5, 2014.
Isang linggo na kong single. Hahahahahaha hindi po ako bitter, gusto ko lang banggitin. Totoo naman kasi. I'm fine, guys. Shut up.

I brought a camera today. I knew kasi na I was going to be with my barkada tapos ang haba ng free time.
Missed shot. Hahahaha. I was with Mama Sally, telling her about the breakup and stuff then I thought, what the hell it looks nice. So I prepped to take a really nice shot, tapos ayun, needless to say I missed it =))

Joemonkey Milk Tea with Tapioca Pearls. My favorite.

Registered Psychometrician, Master's Degree in Social Psychology, Registered Psychologist. #gradfeels

Favorite hang out place :) That's Nesh in the picture with me :)

"HR Practitioner eh haha" -Enrique

It was a really windy day =)) That's Manags, Nesh and Inah (L-R).

Ngiting tagumpay. =) That's Senor Adrian, Spanish 1 professor. Muy guapo.

Photo by Mae Luna

Your friends are always gonna be there for you. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment