7.01.2014

Photography Pheels

So hi :)
Wala lang, I kind of decided to create a gallery (it's just a Facebook album but what the hell)
where I can put my photos =)) Not just any photo, but those I'm kinda proud of :P

Tuna pesto :> Wala lang hahaha
It's not much, okay. Hahaha. I'm no newbie when it comes to photography and post-production, but it is my first time to use a camera without my dad looking over my shoulder. Gets? Dati kasi bawal kong hawakan camera nya without him knowing, madali daw kasi ako makasira ng gamit :P Btw, I'm using a Canon 550D, tho sometimes a 350D. I have 3 camera lenses, the 18mm zoom, 28mm zoom and the 50mm (my favorite, I'm a portrait kind of person haha).

My not-so-motivational motivational wall

Check out the full album here. PS: I update this naman so feel free to check again anytime =)




0 comments:

Post a Comment