7.20.2013

Confessions

Hello dear readers! It's been, what, 4 years, since I started writing random shit called blogposts and I'd like to thank you all for those 3600+ views so far. I feel loved. :)

Anyway, I believe I owe you guys a very special list -- a list of things about me that I'd like to be out there *insert Confession Bear here*. So yeah here goes.





1. I'm a junkie
     You read it right. I'm effin addicted to Physics. Not just any physics topic but Quantum Mechanics, Relativity, Multiverse theory and Cosmology. Boringg. But seriously, I'm addicted. When I'm happy, I read Hawking and Kaku, when I'm sad I blurt out some Physics-inspired rationalization. I enjoy hanging out with co-junkies, we get high-in-the-sky together. I stay up late just so I can read and/or watch videos. I'd pay whatever to get a certain book. I tell people it's fun especially because they think otherwise. I try to make other people as hooked up as I am. Yep, addicted.



2. I always experiment

    Even when "unnecessary" to quote a friend. In my defense, experiment will never be unnecessary; for every phenomena, physical, biological, psychological, experimentation will find its place. Anyway, yeahhhhh, I kind of like experiment all the time. Why not, experiment solves most of my problems. Hahaha.

3. I'm a feminist who hates girls



I really am.

     Let me finish! .. Girls who act stupid. There is no one in the world that annoys me more than girls who give GIRLS a bad image. Girls "who make the rest of us look bad", to quote a song by blessthefall. Girls who act so flirty and all, who spends more time trying to sell herself to guys instead of making herself better. I'm a feminist who tries to push a strong, feminine image; anyone who opposes that pisses me off.

4. I'm a humanist who hates people

     Let me finish! ... people who do nothing to make themselves better people. Like what the hell, why would you waste your time doing nothing of importance then complain that you're a failure? Seriously, people. Sheesh.

5. I have relationship regrets

    I mean, who doesn't right? In my case, most of the relationship regrets happened within the first few months into the relationship. There were many wrong decisions and stuff. Oh well. 



At least we're trying to fix it. We've been dating for more than a year, and I think that's great. And oh btw, he knows about these regrets (so you can just forget about that ratting you were just planning. Haha)


So there. I'll just give five for now. I'll continue with another five next time. :))






0 comments:

Post a Comment