4.17.2013

Simpson love





The Simpsons is one of my favorite series of all time.

Here are a few quotes on love I've collected from rewatching The Simpsons this summer:







You know, boys, a nuclear reactor is a lot like a woman. You just have to read the manual and press the right buttons. -homer

"Moe, this is a great thing for you. You went from sitting on the sidelines to getting in the game. Sometime, when you least expect it, you'll realize that someone loved you and that means someone can love you again, and that will make you smile." - Homer

"Who'd have thought that such a little woman could make me feel so big?" -Moe

Marge: "Aww, young love. Were we ever that stupid?"
Homer: "Of course we were."

"marge, I hope this day is as perfect for you as the day we met was for me. You'll always find the one grain of sugar in the salt shaker that is I. with each marriage, I get a little better. maybe after a thousand, I'll be worthy of you. I miss you." - Homer

"You know something, folks, as ridiculous as this sounds, I would rather feel the sweet breath of my beautiful wife on the back of my neck as I sleep, than stuff dollar bills into some stranger's G-string." - Homer


0 comments:

Post a Comment