2.23.2013

The Alchemyst

Nope, not misspelled. It's a novel by Michael Scott, and it tells of the story of an immortal guy named Nicholas Flamel and the twins Sophie and Josh Newman. Full of history, magic, and really cool twists. I actually like this more than Paulo Coelho's The Alchemist basically because it's fast paced and I never got bored. Lol. Anyway, I really recommend reading these books. :)

The Alchemyst: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel

The Magician: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel

The Sorceress: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel

The Necromancer: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel

The Warlock: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel

The Enchantress: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel

Apparently, there is a book trailer of the Alchemyst on Youtube. (Not a very cute opening frame but what the hell)
If it doesn't work, click here. You can check out other book trailers, there are about a hundred of them.

Also, if you have a 4shared account, you may download the series here.
Enjoy! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love The Alchemyst! I have only read the first book but it's amazing! I'm actually planning on buying all the books but I'm saving :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi majopau! If you want an ebook, I attached a 4shared link here to the first 5 books. Haha. I haven't found the Enchantress yet anywhere, but I'll msg you when I do. :) Have fun reading! :)

    ReplyDelete