2.26.2013

Night in My Dreams

The moon is simply too pretty last night I had to write. :>

In my dreams I see
The beauty that is still with me
One gazed for eternity

Her sweetness, she weaved into me
And she, so bright, sang to me,
Embraced me softly

In awe I would watch
At her marvel and majesty
I cannot help but adore

And there, she would stare
And there I would ask her of what
Good she'd done for her splendor

She smiled, oh so sweet!
And then she glowed even brighter
She turned to me and said:

"O Child of the Earth,
I am nothing compared to you
Who may want, do and try.

What beauty is there
When I am confined to be gazed,
And destined to the skies?

Who you wish to be
May be who you will turn to be
Following your desires

I long for you much
That the beauty I show is yours
It is you I admire

I shall be high up
Among the stars, night in your thoughts
While you dream of me, dreaming of you."

0 comments:

Post a Comment